Prepare for double teams on the first pass to start offense
Contain Hawks' dribble penetration
- Pack the paint to keep Teague & Schroder away from the rim
Communication on the defensive end
- Sharp rotations & switches on pick and rolls
- Hawks 2nd most assists per game
Space floor to open driving lanes
- High pick & rolls for Sessions and Temple to collapse D
- Look for Thornton, Oubre, Eddie on wings for 3PT attempts
Ball possession - Limit turnovers below 15
Finish the season strong
- Win 50/50 balls, long rebounds, dive for loose balls, take charges
On this day in NBA history...
April 13, 1948
The Baltimore Bullets (the original Bullets franchise which folded in 1954), with the greatest comeback in NBA Finals history, overcame a 21-point halftime deficit and defeated the host Philadelphia Warriors 66-63 in Game 2.