Begin offensive sets early in the shot clock
- Wizards have defeated Detroit all three times this season
- Pistons are 3-3 in their last 6 games after a 5-game winning streak
Pack it in down low
- Keep Drummond off the glass & defend Jackson on drives to the rim
Ball movement & reversal
- Sessions had a season-high 13 assists Wednesday vs. Brooklyn
- Wizards had 36 assists on 48 made shots in win vs. Nets
Penetrate the lane to find shooters
- Pull Drummond & Harris away from the rim
- Look for Beal, Porter & Morris along perimeter and Gortat, Nene down low
Smart ball possession
- Limit turnovers below 13 with crisp passing & dribbling
On this day in NBA history...
April 8th, 1989
Denver's Alex English passed the 2,000-point mark during the Nuggets' 110-106 win over Utah, becoming the first player in NBA history to record eight straight seasons of 2,000 or more points.