Defensive intensity all 48 minutes
- Wizards have allowed 112.8 points per game in last 5 games
Defend the mid-range game & beyond the arc
- Phoenix is averaging 97.9 points per game on 41.9% FG in last 8 games
- Suns shot 5-24 3PT in loss to the Bucks on Wednesday
Pack it in to prevent cutters from getting open looks
- Contain Len & Chandler on the glass
- Tight on ball pressure, Suns had 24 turnovers vs. Bucks
Contain Booker inside and out
- Averaged 22.4 points per game in March - most by a Suns' rookie since 1978
Drive & Kick - Collapse the paint, look for Beal and Porter on wings
- Wall has 10+ assists in 11 consecutive games
On this day in NBA history...
April 1, 1973
Boston's John Havlicek connected on 24 field goals, an NBA Playoff record he shares with Wilt Chamberlain and Michael Jordan, as the Celtics defeated Atlanta in Boston 134-109 in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals. Havlicek finished the game with 54 points.